Over the past six years I've worked with J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. on the following digital projects:
• Letters to Shareholders app for iPad, designed and developed in real-time while the print edition took shape.
• Interactive tour of the New York City Client Center. The link shows a web-based version of the iPad app we developed.
• Alternative Investments Summit interactive program. I attended the event in Florida and interacted directly with Private Bank clients.
• J.P. Morgan Way app that showcased new technology projects, updated throughout the year.
• Investor Day app that showcased new products. Link shows a video composite of the four apps we produced at Scrollmotion.
• Eye on the Markets data visualization that started with an email to Michael Cembalest.
Other examples of business storytelling:
A storytelling video that explains how businesses would use a new iPad app called Explain Everything.
That same type of content can also be presented as an HTML microsite.
Here's a looping video (no sound) that we recently finished for Hess, to promote a web feature on Twitter:
This video shows the apps we created for J.P. Morgan Investor Day.
Part of an explainer video we're creating for AT&T about Software Defined Wide Area Networks.
A printed brochure to explain how Unisys' product offerings connect with global commerce trends.